Learn a new skill and make new friends with classes at Do Ewe Knit!
We have classes throughout the year for beginners, advanced beginners and seasoned knitters looking to learn a new skill. We also offer crochet classes and private instruction in both knitting and crochet. Please contact us to sign up for group knitting lessons or to inquire about private knitting or crochet instruction.
- We keep our class sizes small to ensure each student gets personalized attention. For this reason, we require students to register for our classes in advance.
- We have a class minimum of 3 students, so it may be fun to sign up with a friend or two!
- Most classes require pre-registration and payment no later than 72 hours before the first class.
- Cancellations may be made up to 48 hours before the first class is held. No refunds for cancellations, store credit only.
- No make-up sessions for missed classes unless due to instructor illness or inclement weather.
- Yarn must be purchased at Do Ewe Knit for all classes.
- Materials are not included unless specified. You may bring your own needles and notions or purchase additional items at as needed.
- No refund will be issued for sessions not attended and no refund will be issued after classes have started.
Beginner Knitting – Advanced Beginner Knitting
- ALL CLASSES ARE ZOOM DUE TO COVID-19 ! SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER